This Grenade, MKII, metal will blow your socks off. Fear not, it’s hollowed out and fully inert, but still looks and feels just like the real thing. Nicknamed the “pineapple grenade” for its iconic shape, the Mk 2 was the standard issue anti-personnel grenade used by U.S. armed forces during WWII. This realistic model is an essential piece for any military memorabilia collection.
Why choose this replica grenade?
- Realistic full metal construction
- Authentic Mk 2 replica design
- The flat ground bottom can stand upright for display
- Separate piece pin and spoon assembly
- Makes a realistic prop for film or theatre productions
- Spoon and pin assembly are not spring-loaded
- The hollow frame detracts from the realism
Fragmentation grenades, like the M67, have a pre-formed fragmentation matrix on their frame that is designed to break apart into shrapnel upon detonation. Whereas concussion grenades, like the Mk 40, are designed to damage targets with explosive power alone.